skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Conan The Barbarian
Conan De Barbaar always keeps it classy!
Done between feedings, diaper changes, and tantrums. Then I also had to take care of the kids! Hi-OOOOOOOh!
Yeah. Well anyway, that's how far I got before I gave up. Still gonna paint it and do it up in the magic computer box when I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Dudley
View my complete profile
Other Blogs Where We Like To Snack
Jusscope Blog
Check Out My TUMBLRs!!!
12 years ago
Dud Sketches
14 years ago
Svendsgaard, The Blog
A little over 2 years? Time for a new post!
15 years ago
JUSSCOPE SKETCH BLOG
Insanty Claus!
15 years ago
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
September
(1)
▼
2009
(7)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
▼
October
(1)
Conan The Barbarian
►
September
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment